If you're already a MyFax customer, you don't need to do anything - all of the new features will be ready for you Monday morning. You can access your account at MyFax Central, and Wendy has put together a quick MyFax tutorial an overview for you.
What I'm really excited about is the way these features have been developed - with your direct involvement.
That's right! We're constantly asking for your feedback - through surveys, this blog, our customer care teams, etc. - and all of the most popular ideas are included in this release.\
- Preview your faxes before sending (suggested by Laura)
- Save your sent faxes (Samantha asked for this one...)
- Forward or resend your fax (Judy...)
- Get fax notifications on your cell phone (requested by Brian)
- Share your account by receiving faxes on 5 email addresses (Anil, and many others!)
- Junk fax management (for Jason...)
Plus, there's a handy new wizard that will walk you through key account settings. This is really handy for new customers, and our loyal customers who might not yet be using all of the new features.
We're always looking for ways to make MyFax better meet your neeeds, so please - let me know if you've got feedback!