In separate posts, I'll describe some of the new capabilities, and I've provided a quick list below.
Importantly, each and every change that we've made has been in response to a customers' request. We work really hard to listen, and incorporate your ideas into MyFax - making it a better and more valuable service, without increasing the price.
Here's a quick summary of some of the new capabilities:
- Faxes are now stored online for up to 31 days - and its free.
- Fax from inside Microsoft Office 2003.
- Integrated with Lotus Notes.
- More filetypes can be faxed, so you can fax Microsoft Visio drawings, *.snp , and *.mht
- Improved quality and performance, with an SLA to back it up.
Do you have ideas for making MyFax better? Just let me know.